This article will guide you on the different factors that causes SQL server error: 18470 and also how to fix this #error.
In SQL Server Configuration Manager, in the left pane, click SQL Server Services. In the results pane, right-click SQL Server (#MSSQLServer) or a named instance, and then click Start, Stop, Pause, Resume, or Restart.
User gets the #Microsoft SQL Server Error: 18470. This may happen if the SA (System Administrator) user account is disabled in #SQL Server. It can be verified by trying to log in to SQL Server Management Studio (#SSMS) using the SA account. In the Login Properties screen, select Status on the left side.
To Microsoft SQL Server Error 18456:
1. Log In with Remote Desktop.
2. Run Microsoft SQL Server Management.
3. Checking the Server Authentication Mode.
4. Restart the SQL Service.
5. Checking SQL User Permissions.
6. Mapping the User to the #Database.