This article covers add MySQL database in Websitepanel and fix a common errors related to this task.
A database interface allows you to create and manage the existing MySQL databases. If you are creating a PHP based application or any application that uses a database, then you will need to create a database and a database user to access this database.
To create a MySQL database in WebsitePanel:
1. Click on the plan you want to add a MySQL database to.
2. Then click Databases.
3. Click MySQL.
4. Click Create Database.
5. Enter a name for your database.
6. Click Save.
7. You can click on the database you just added to edit it.
8. You can view existing users or delete or backup the database.
9. Click Save when you are finished
Success! You can view your added databases and see how many allowed databases you've used.