This article will guide you on methods to resolve WordPress Login Page Refreshing and Redirecting Issue.
Your login credentials (username/password) are incorrect. You're being blocked by your security plugin. You changed the WordPress login URL. There's a problem with your #WordPress #site (White Screen of Death, 500 Internal Server #Error, and so on.)
To fix redirect #problems in WordPress:
1. Delete cookies on that specific site.
2. Clear WordPress site, server, proxy, and browser cache.
3. Determine nature of redirect loop.
4. Check your HTTPS settings.
5. Check third-party services.
6. Check your WordPress site settings.
7. Temporarily disable WordPress #plugins.
8. Check redirects on your server.