This article covers step by step procedure to install Ajenti Control Panel on Ubuntu 20.04 for our customers.
With this tool you can manage websites, DNS, Cron, Firewall, Files, Logs, Mail hosting services and so on.
The Ajenti Project consists of Ajenti Core and set of stock plugins forming the Ajenti Panel.
1. Ajenti Core: Web interface development framework which includes a web server, IoC container, a simplistic web framework and set of core components aiding in client-server communications.
2. Ajenti Panel: Consists of plugins developed for the Ajenti Core and a startup script, together providing a server administration panel experience.
To Install Ajenti Control Panel on Ubuntu 20.04:
1. Update and upgrade your Ubuntu machine.
$ sudo apt update
$ sudo apt dist-upgrade
2. If the upgrade is completed reboot the system before initiating installation of Ajenti on Ubuntu 20.04.
$ sudo systemctl reboot
3. There is a script provided for the installation of Ajenti control panel on Ubuntu 20.04. First download the script with curl.
$ curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ajenti/ajenti/master/scripts/install.sh
4. Run the installer script with sudo command.
$ sudo bash ./install.sh