This article will guide you on steps to automate Windows Server 2019 #Administration with Ansible.
Ansible can be used to manage and execute core functions in Windows #environments, from security updates to remote management using #WinRM. Although Ansible must be run on #Linux, Windows administrators can use Ansible to manage and automate their systems without needing to know how to use a Linux #terminal.
To Connect Ansible on Windows from #Ubuntu:
1. Create Ansible Windows User. Create a new user for the Ansible windows connection setup.
2. Setup Libraries and WinRM.
3. Update the Ansible Inventory file.
4. Update the Ansible Group Variables.
5. Configure #Windows Servers to Manage.
6. Test Connectivity to the Windows Server.