This article will guide you on more information about MySQL error logs and methods to resolve its errors.
You will learn how to fix MySQL errors, crashes and other unexpected behavior from #MySQL.
To view mysql error logs:
1. edit /etc/my.cnf [mysqld] log=/tmp/mysql.log.
2. restart the computer or the mysqld service service mysqld restart.
3. open phpmyadmin/any application that uses mysql/mysql console and run a query.
4. cat /tmp/mysql.log ( you should see the query ).
To Clear cPanel Error Log:
1. Login to your server using an #SSH client.
2. To clear the #Apache #errors, type the following and press Enter. cat /dev/null> /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log.
3. To delete PHP error_log files, type the following and press Enter. find /home -type f -name error_log -delete.