This article will guide on steps to fix #VirtualHost cannot occur within virtualhost section in #WAMP which occurs while we try to add VirtualHost #directive and reconfigure #vhost.
Directory directive works only for filesystem objects (e.g. /var/www/mypage, C:\www\mypage), while Location directive works only for URLs (the part after your site #domain name, e.g. www.mypage.com/mylocation).
To Configure name-based virtual #hosts:
1. Install Apache webserver. Make sure you have installed #Apache webserver.
2. Create web directory for each host.
3. Create demo web pages for each host.
4. Create configuration file for each host.
5. Enable virtual host configuration files.
6. Test Virtual hosts.