This article will guide you on steps to #install #Firejail in Linux. Basically, Firejail reduces the risk of security breaches by restricting the untrusted applications and separating them from other parts of the system.
#Sandboxing involves providing a safe environment for a program or #software so that you can play around with it without hurting your system. It actually keeps your program isolated from the rest of the system, by using any one of the different methods available in the #Linux #kernel.
To Install the Firejail Software:
1. Open up a terminal window.
2. Issue the command sudo apt-get install firejail.
3. Type your sudo password and hit Enter.
4. If prompted, type y to allow the installation to continue.
5. Allow the installation to complete.