This article will guide you on how to control #bounce back #email #messages. Email bounce back is the condition when emails fail to reach the recipient’s inbox.
The accepted benchmark for bounced emails is 2%. This means for every 100 emails you send, two will be returned to you. Often times, your bounce rate will be much lower. Anything between 2% and 5% is worth noting.
On average maintaining a lower bounce rate is an essential part of your SEO. Normally, your bounce rate should be between 26% - 70%. On average you should maintain between 41% - 55%. However, if you could lower it down to 26% - 40% that's excellent.
To Reduce Email Bounce Rate:
1. Only Use Permission-Based (Opt-In) Email List.
2. Keep Your Subscribers' List Updated.
3. Don't Use Your First Campaign As A Way To 'Clean' Your List!
4. Verify The Email Addresses.
5. Be Consistent With Your Emails.
6. Write Quality Emails.
7. Avoid Creating Spam-Like Emails.
8. Do Not Use Free #Sender #Domains.