This guide will guide you on how to Deploy #PHP Guestbook application with Redis. An effective way of Deploying PHP Guestbook application with Redis is with the use of the Kubernetes cluster.
Redis is a powerful tool for data storage and #caching.
Redis Cluster extends the functionality by offering sharding and correlated performance benefits, linear scaling, and higher availability because of how Redis stores data.
The data is automatically split among multiple nodes, which allows operations to continue, even when a subset of the nodes are experiencing failures or are unable to communicate with the rest of the cluster.
Benefits of using #Redis:
1. It is incredibly fast. It is written in ANSI C and runs on POSIX systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, and Solaris.
2. Redis is often ranked the most popular key/value database and the most popular NoSQL database used with containers.
3. Its caching solution reduces the number of calls to a cloud database backend.
4. It can be accessed by applications through its client API library.
5. Redis is supported by all of the popular programming languages.
6. It is open source and stable.